Uniagents Support Section
- How to Find New Agents ?
- 1. Click on Find New under the Agencies menu.
2. You will be redirected to a link where you can Search new agents from a database of 9000 agents from over 108 countries.
3. In the Search toolbar, you can filter agents by Country, Services they offer, Keyword (Name), Verified and Premium.
4. Being a registered FREE member you can view a full profile of 5 Agents which includes their personal contact details and other relevant information.
Note: For Advanced Users, they can access the full database of all the registered agents on UniAgents.
- How to Appoint Agents to represent your Institution ?
- After viewing the agency profile and contact details, if you wish to appoint any agent to represent your institution, follow the following steps:
1. Click on Viewed under Agencies menu.
2. You will be able to see the list of all agents whom you have searched on UniAgents.
3. If you wish to appoint any agent to represent your institution, click on Appoint Agent.
Note: Before appointing this agent please ensure you he a valid contract that establishes the appointment of the agent. UniAgents is not liable for the commission and representation arrangements.
- How to manage the Agents who Represent your Institution ?
- 1. Click on Representing under Agencies menu.
2. View the list of agents whom you have appointed to represent your institution.
3. To fill the contract details click on View Contract and fill the contract information of respective agencies.