This Event is Sold out
You can come to our Annual Summit April 2017, New Delhi.
Dates: 4th and 5th November 2016
Location: New Delhi, India
Venue: The Leela Kempinski Convention Centre (Largest 5 star exhibition facility in the Capital Region of India)
- KILL DEPENDENCY on Limited Channels: First time ever meet Principals/Chairman's from top High Schools who are ready to work closely with you and allow you access to meet their students and recruit during your regular visits to India, throughout the year. Meet the Vice Chancellors/Directors of Indian Universities and Institutions for academic collaborations.
- Establish Partnerships with Indian Universities and Institutions for Student Exchange Programmes, since under the new scheme launched by Indian government, Indian students are now allowed to go for an Exchange or Semester Abroad Program. Click here for information.
- Recruit and Promote amongst 8000+ students, and over 120 International Institutions.
- Top Quality Agents Not FREE Tourists from SAARC and AFRICA " We spend hundreds of hours on each one of them to certify them and monitor them closely, they are paid members benefiting from our technology services." Also you don’t want to meet the same Agents in each event, Uniagents is the largest network of 13000+ consultants and we guarantee you diversity.
- Intelligent Technology: First ever and the only such event where technology would lead the show. “How about your Smart phone telling you the outcomes of the meetings by end of the conference.” Come and Join to experience this…
- Simplicity: We believe the core of the conference is generating business. That’s the only thing we can assure. Events are not our business, we are a technology company and that is why our networking events are so affordable, outstanding and deliver RESULTS
Uniagents Personalised clients can Participate for FREE. Only a Registeration fee of 480 USD is applicable.
|Participation for 2 delegates|
|Special Pavilion with a dedicated Table and Chair|
|Name and logo will be prominently displayed at the conference venue on the main backdrop as “respective Sponsor”|
|Marketing and Promotion materials in delegates kit (Brochure and Flyer)|
|Accommodation (2 nights)|
|Airport Pickup/Drop off|
|Sponsor’s Logo on the||Attendee’s Badge||Delegates Kit||Branding in Networking Lunch Area|
|One 6x3 ft. Roll-up Stand at||Registration area||Registration area||Networking Lunch Area|
|Presentation at plenary sessions (advance notification required)||15 minutes during the event||10 minutes during the event||10 minutes during the event|
|A Free Voucher to subscribe for UniAgents Services worth||5000 USD||2500 USD||2500 USD|
|An extra local assistant will be with you during the summit and will take care of the pavilion in your absence|
|Online banner promotion of the Institution amongst 12000 educational consultants and 1 million students from over 160 countries on www.uniagents.com|
|Meals during the conference|
Terms and Conditions:
- In order to confirm a place on the event, you must either pay online or request an invoice. Your place is not confirmed until the payment is done. A post event payment contract in valid for certain government bodies
- Once the payment is received by Uniagents, you will receive the delegate Kit along with the confirmation email
- You are allowed to bring your marketing material and Roll up Stands to be placed behind your allocated Table
- No Marketing material can be placed in the registration and common area. Please ask for Sponsorship options for marketing opportunities
- Your access to event management system will allow you to pre-book meetings and access other participant details.