Welcome to Uniagents.com, Uniagents.com is an Advertising Platform providing targeted advertising services for Institutions to assist them in finding Consultants who can represent them in a specific geographical region;similarly we connect Students with Consultants and Institution members on the portal. Thus it replaces the traditional methods of connecting with consultants and students.
Access to the Uniagents.com website is free. However, we offer Paid Memberships for better results. Please read “ How to use Uniagents “ as different users to understand how you can benefit from it.
The terms and conditions outlined below pertain to all Communications and Relationships between the Client or Prospective client(s) (you) and Unica Solutions Pvt. Ltd (ourselves), who may also trade under Unica Solutions, unicasolutions.com, Uniagents oruniagents.com
These terms and conditions are a legally binding document. You should read them carefully and make sure they contain everything you want and contains nothing that you are not prepared to agree with. These conditions replace all previous Contracts, Understandings and Representations in relation to our Goods and Services, whether spoken or written. These terms and conditions are additional to any existing Contracts and Agreements must supersede any contradictions in existing contracts.
We reserve the right to cancel any commitments or obligations made in any documentation or information exchanged should you fail to comply with any of the conditions outlined in these terms, including the right to invoice in full for all work, expenses, fees and associated costs in connection with the project. Should this occur, all licenses or permissions to use our work will be revoked.
Unica Solutions Private Limited. Registered in India. Registered Office: 206, First Floor, Vikas Complex, 37 Veer Savankar Block, Vikas Marg, Shakapur, Delhi, 1100982
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the Accuracy, Timeliness, Performance, Completeness or Suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a Criminal Offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Unica Solutions prior written consent.
To register as a member of Uniagents.com or use this Site as Consultant or Institution you must be 18 years or over. As a student you must be over 14 years. Membership in the Service is void where prohibited. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and legal capacity to enter into this Agreement and that you are not prohibited or prevented by any applicable law for the time being in force or any order or decree or injunction from any court, tribunal or any such competent authority restraining you. You also agree to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If at any time Uniagents.com is of the opinion (in its sole discretion) or has any reason to believe that you are not eligible to become a member or that you have made any misrepresentation about your eligibility, Uniagents.com reserves the right to forthwith terminate your membership and / or your right to use the Service without any refund to you of any of your unutilized subscription fee.
You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason by writing to Uniagents.com. In the event you terminate your membership, you will not be entitled to a refund of any unutilized subscription fees, if any, paid by you, except where otherwise stated in writing. Uniagents.com may terminate your access to the site and/or your membership for any reason effective upon sending notice to you at the email address as provided you in your application for membership or such other email address as you may later provided to Uniagents.com. If Uniagents.com terminates your membership for breach of terms of this Agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund of any unused Subscription fees, if any, paid by you.
Any member should not use the Uniagents.com Service or Site for any purpose. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Site, including unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress
- Uniagents.com reserves the right in it's sole discretion to review the activity & status of each account & block the account of a member based on such review
- You hereby confirm that as on date of this registration, you do not have any objection to receiving emails, messages and calls from Uniagents.com and members of Uniagents.com as long as you are a registered member of Uniagents.com
- Multiple profiles of the same person or organization are not allowed on Uniagents.com
- Uniagents.com reserves the right to deactivate all multiple profiles without any refund of subscription fees
- Except for the purpose defined, you cannot engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Members to buy or sell any products or services through the Service. You will not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Uniagents.com Members. Although Uniagents.com cannot monitor the conduct of its Members off the Uniagents.com Site, it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from other members in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Member without their prior explicit consent
- In order to protect Uniagents.com and/or our Members from any abuse / misuse, Uniagents.com reserves the right to take appropriate steps as it deems appropriate in its sole discretion in order to protect interest of other Members
- You cannot use any automated processes, including IRC Bots, EXE's, CGI or any other programs/scripts to view content on or communicate / contact / respond / interact with Uniagents.com and/or its members
- Uniagents.com reserves the right to screen communications/advertisements that you may send to other Member(s) and also regulate the same by deleting unwarranted/obscene communications/advertisements at any time at its sole discretion without prior notice to any Member
- Uniagents.com Members who subscribe to the Uniagents.com Select Service hereby, unconditionally and irrevocably confirm that you have read terms and conditions and agree to abide by them
Zero Tolerance towards Abuse
We have zero tolerance towards abuse. Unica Solutions (p) Ltd. Reserves rights to immediately terminate service, contract, membership or any legal relation without any notices or refunds in case of any harassment or abuse or threat to any of its colleague or vendor or representative. Any of these instances will be considered as abuse, threat or harassment: Shouting at a person in an intimidating fashion, Verbally threatening to injure/kill a person (or their friends and family), Physically jostling, pinching, scratching, punching or kicking a person, An attack with a weapon (be it a knife or other instrument that could be used as a weapon (e.g. a fire extinguisher) , Insisting that a person carries out an action which is against company regulations, Exhibiting sexual organs or material, Soliciting sex in return for money or any other advantage, Sexual/indecent assault.
Content Posted on the Site.
- You understand and agree that Uniagents.com may delete any listing, content, communication, photos or profiles (collectively, "Content") that in the sole judgment of Uniagents.com violate this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of either Uniagents.com and/or its Members.
- With respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Site including but not limited to your contact details, you hereby unconditionally and irrevocably grant to Uniagents.com the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such Content on the Site and to Uniagents Centre members from time to time.
- You shall use the Services only to market and promote your profile. You understand and hereby agree that all information, data, text, photographs, graphics, communications, tags, or other Content whether publicly posted or privately transmitted or otherwise made available to Uniagents.com, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated and shall be at the member's/person's sole risks and consequences. This means that you (and not Uniagents.com) are solely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. Uniagents.com does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. Under no circumstances will Uniagents.com be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service. Uniagents.com reserves the right to verify the authenticity of Content posted on the Site. In exercising this right, Uniagents.com may ask you to provide any documentary or other form of evidence supporting the Content you post on the Site. If you fail to produce such evidence, Uniagents.com may, in its sole discretion, terminate your Membership without a refund.
- By posting Content/ advertising to any public area of Uniagents.com, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Uniagents.com, and other Uniagents.com Members, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute such information and content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
- The following is an indicative list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited on the Site. Uniagents.com will investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this Agreement, including without limitation, removing the offending communication / Content from the Service and terminating the Membership of such violators without a refund.
- Illegal and prohibitive Content includes Content which:
- is blatantly offensive to the community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry , hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- promotes information that you know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page) ;
- displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; and
- Engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
- You must use the Uniagents.com Service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable local, state, and federal laws, rules and regulations.
- You cannot include in your Member profile, visible to other members, any telephone numbers, street addresses, URL's, and email addresses.
Payment is due in full 30 days from the end of the month in which the invoice supplied by ourselves is dated. On completion or termination of the project, payment should be made in full within the aforementioned timeframe, by cash, online payment, cheque or bank transfer (BACS). Invoices will include any relevant taxes or other charges. Additional charges for any amount outstanding after 30 days from the end of the month in which the invoice is dated will apply, including statutory interest charged at rate of eight point five per cent.
Proprietary Rights in the Content on Uniagents.com
Uniagents.com owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Uniagents.com Site and the Uniagents.com Service. The Site contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of Uniagents.com, and its licensors. Except for that information which is in the public domain such as member profile or for which permission has been obtained from the user, you cannot copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information. Any such act or an attempted act on your part shall constitute a violation of this Agreement and your membership is liable to be terminated forthwith by Uniagents.com without refund of any of your unused Subscription fees. We also reserve our right to take legal action (civil and/or criminal) wherever applicable for any violations.
You cannot post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Uniagents.com service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the our Site;your address, telephone number, and email address
- A written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A Statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf
- Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be sent to us in writing to our address in New Delhi
You are solely responsible for your advertisement/communications with other Uniagents.com Members. Uniagents.com reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members. Uniagents.com also reserves the right to take appropriate action against errant members. However, Uniagents.com is not obliged to share such action with other members, including complainants. Uniagents.com expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for any transactions or interactions between the members inter-se.
If you have made an application for any of our job postings published on this website or any other job portals than please note that we hold the rights to verify and conduct background checks ourselves or using an external agency.
Certain projects are time bound so all the positions are not permanent. Please ask for clarifications before making an application. As we works for clients who are regulated by various governing bodies and government agencies we can not guarantee the joining date. If you have received a joining confirmation letter (which is sent to your postal address using a recorded delivery method) in that case we hold the rights to extend the joining date for up to a period of 90 days without any kind of financial remuneration towards the delay.
This means that Uniagents promises to deliver revenue or number of students whose tuition fees outweighs the institution’s subscription cost for the personalized service within 12 months of the date of subscription. If the client/ Institution would fail to adopt the critical suggestions made by Uniagents in order to generate the promised revenue or fail to provide necessary support including sending sufficient marketing material to all appointed consultants and Uniagents. In such case Uniagents is not liable to make any refunds. Any critical suggestions must be made in writing via email or any other acceptable format.
Money Back Gurantee
The assured target service is available to Personalized accout members if agreed in the issued doucments. Money back gurantee means the UniAgents promises to at least generate back the total money charged from the institution. This makes the entire preposition risk free for the subscribed institution. All refunds are made as per standard refund policy. 10% admin charges are applicable.
Breach of confidentiality & accidental breach of confidentiality
Any email from Unica Solutions and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you arenotified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
Transmission of viruses Via Email
WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email sent by any representative of Unica Solutions. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.
Warning: Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.
Entering into contracts
No employee or agent is authorized to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of Unica Solutions Pvt. Limited with another party by email without express written confirmation by one of the Directors.
Company's liability towards any Emails sent out by colleagues, consultants, Free-lancers and other representatives of Unica Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Any views or opinions presented in emails are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Employees or other kinds of representatives are expressly required not to make defamatory statements and not to infringe or authorize any infringement of copyright or any other legal right by email communications. Any such communication is contrary to company policy and outside the scope of the employment of the individual concerned. The company will not accept any liability in respect of such communication.
- Uniagents.com is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content/listing posted on the Site or in connection with the Uniagents.com Service, whether caused by Users, Members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilizedin the Service, nor for the conduct of any User and/or Member of the Uniagents.com Service whether online or offline.
- Uniagents.com assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, User and/or Member communications or any communications by Uniagents.com to its Members.
- Uniagents.com is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to Users and/or Members or to any other person's computer related to or resulting and/or in connection with the Uniagents.com Service.
- Under no circumstances will Uniagents.com be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone's use of the Site or the Service and/or any Content posted on the Uniagents.com Site or transmitted to Uniagents.com Members.
- Uniagents.com expressly disclaims any liability or responsibility whatsoever and howsoever arising as a result of any Content/listing posted on the Site / made available to Uniagents.com by any Members or the users of the Site or any third party.
- Uniagents.com does not assume any responsibility or liability for any illegal Content posted on the Site by any Members, users or any third party.
- All liability, whether civil or criminal arising out of any Content that is Posted on the Site will be of that Member / user / third party who has Posted such Content and Uniagents.com reserves its right to claim damages from such Member/ user / third party that it may suffer as a result of such Content Posted on the Site. Uniagents.com does not claim ownership of Content you submit or make available for inclusion on the Service.
- All quotes from Unica Solutions are valid for 30 days following the date of email transmission. Our company accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. Any views or opinions presented in written communication by the sales team are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India
Limitation on Liability
In no event will Uniagents.com be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits arising from your use of the Site or the Uniagents.com Service, even if Uniagents.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, Uniagents.com's liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to Uniagents.com, for the Service during the term of membership.
If there is any dispute about or involving the Site and/or the Service, by using the Site, you unconditionally agree that all such disputes and/or differences will be governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Competent Courts in Delhi, India only.
Event Management System
EMS access is provided to the participants who have either paid or have confirmed to pay for their participation in one of the listed events . Please note that once your login is activated to the EMS no refunds or cancellations will be accepted. No show in the pre-booked meeting events may result to black listing on Uniagents and Future events. Student fairs where institutions are promoted in pre-approved mass media adverts, institutions must pay entire participation fee upfront in order to access student details on EMS.
- By becoming a Member of the Uniagents.com service, you agree to receive certain specific email from Uniagents.com and/or its group sites. You can unsubscribe at any time for any reason quickly and easily by clicking on the unsubscribe link enclosed in the mail or send an email to email@example.com
- This Agreement, accepted upon use of the Site and further affirmed by becoming a Member of the Uniagents.com service, contains the entire agreement between you and Uniagents.com regarding the use of the Site and/or the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect
By becoming a member of Uniagents.com and/or using the Services of the Site, you unconditionally and irrevocably confirm that you have read and understood the above provisions and agree to abide by them.
Contact us with any questions regarding this service agreement.
Last updated on: 1st October 2015
Latest Addition in the update : Zero Tolerance towards Abuse