Attendees : Head of Scholarships and Training from:
- Oil and Gas companies
- Airlines and Travel Companies
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centres
- Banks and Financial Institutions
- Insurance Companies
- Further professional training and employability experts.
Who should Attend:
- Universities & Colleges
- Language and Foundation Providers
- Vocational and professional training institutes
- Postgraduate Course providers
The first ever Gulf Education Scholarship Program Meeting Event organized by Gulf Conferences Ltd, took place in London on the 16th and 17th of November 2015. Hosting participants from all over the world to discuss the importance of scholarships throughout the GCC and worldwide.
The event which was an inspiration from the King Abdullah Scholarship Programme (Kasp) in Saudi Arabia was attended by over 250 participants from 18 nationalities holding 1917 one-to-one meeting over a period of two days at the London’s heritage hotel, Hilton Paddington. The event included over 100 universities, language institutes, colleges and education providers attending from all over the world. The remainder of the event was composed of one to one meetings which were pre-scheduled prior to the event
Terms and Conditions:
- In order to confirm a place on the event, you must either pay online or request an invoice. Your place is not confirmed until the payment is done. A post event payment contract in valid for certain government bodies
- Once the payment is received by Uniagents, you will receive the delegate Kit along with the confirmation email
- You are allowed to bring your marketing material and Roll up Stands to be placed behind your allocated Table
- No Marketing material can be placed in the registration and common area. Please ask for Sponsorship options for marketing opportunities
- Your access to event management system will allow you to pre-book meetings and access other participant details.