Uniagents Support Section
- How to Add a new Application ?
- 1. Click on Add under Applications menu.
2. Select the Agency, Course of Interest and Intake.
3. Fill the Personal Information of the applicant.
4. Fill the Educational Qualifications and English Language details.
5. Fill the Work Experience details (if any) and provide 2 Academic References.
6. Write your Statement of Purpose and fill in the Additional Information required.
7. Upload all the documents in each section and any other Additional Documents required by Institution to take a decision.
8. Applications can also be added by your agents or students directly from a special login embedded on Institution's website.
- How to View/Search the Applications ?
- 1. Click on View/Search under Applications menu.
2. Click on View to view all the applications.
3. Use single or multiple filters of the search box to find an individual application or set of applications.
4. The application status is stated in the upper right corner of the student profile.
5. All the filtered applications can be downloaded in the CSV format (as one Excel sheet).
- How to take a Decision on an Application ?
- 1. To take a decision on the application click on Update (in the top right corner of the application profile)
2. Choose the appropriate decision from the drop down box, and fill in the required fields where applicable.
3. You can upload the offer letters and other documents and maintain your notes in the fields available.
Note: For Advanced User accounts, the offer letter and other required documents will be generated through the system in a digital format.
4. View all your application history in View History section in the application profile.
- How to read an Application profile ?
- 1. System Application Reference Number
2. Link to View details of the Applicant
3. Current Status of the Application
4. Link to change the status of the application
5. Name of the Applicant
6. City and Country from which the applicant belongs
7. Name of the Agency
8. Name of the Application Administrator
9. Option to change the agency (if required)
10. Link to View History of the Application
11. Link to View Notes (If any)
12. Link to Forward the application for review
13. Link to download relevant application documents
14. Date on which the application was Added and Last Updated
15. Name of the Course Applied for
16. Intake and Fee Details