||Swieqi, , Malta
|No of Students
||Estimated Cost of Living
||SBM, No. 104, Triq is Sidra,
We make education exceptional by challenging traditional education and offering it beyond conventional boundaries.
To build a diverse and inclusive community. SBM embodies a culture of inclusion where all individuals feel respected, valued and supported, are treated fairly, are provided with a work-life balance and given an opportunity to excel in their chosen careers.
Alongside great success comes responsibility and we have developed core values. These values are important to us because they define who we are and are shared by our students, colleagues, graduates, stakeholders and supporters. Our core values are:
- Accountability - Holding leadership accountable for implementing these institutional values.
- Ambition - This has driven us to where we are and will help us to achieve our growth plans.
- Communications - Ensuring that all communication is presented as a clear opportunity to students, staff, stakeholders and the results are transparent to all.
- Collaboration – Working hard towards achieving active collaboration between students, colleagues and external partners.
- Challenge - Embracing challenges and striving to stand out from other competitors.
- Community - Supporting and inspiring each other by creating more opportunities.
- Diversity - Improving the representation of minorities at all levels of the organization and integrating individuals of all genders, ages, races, religions and physical abilities by driving talent acquisition and management practices to achieve optimum results.
- External Relations - Engaging various external stakeholder groups which support and serve proactive talents values and interests.
- Impact - Making the exceptional happen with our non-conventional thinking, innovative ways of working and generating impactful outcomes.
- Inclusion - Creating an exclusive environment that promotes creativity, innovation and success.