UAS 2019 VIRTUAL FAIR FROM 33 CITIES IN INDIA, BANGLADESH, SRI LANKA AND NEPAL SATURDAY, 4TH MAY 2019
# World’s first ever Education Event with virtual traffic monitor and applied movement of students based on the behavior pattern
Top Features of the FAIR for Great Results
Invite students with a fantastic landing page
Use this for your website and social media landing and engage before the event
Enable students to learn about you through text, images & videos with:
- Photo galleries
- Sound bites from speakers/ exhibitors
1 to 1 conversation
Speak to prospective students in real time on video call. Institutions may have up to four representatives present, including recruiters, admission staff, alumni and professors, to cover a variety of knowledge areas and/or student languages.
Automated Information sharing
Exhibitors have access to the complete profile and contact details of every student. But the ones you have interacted with can be automatically send the information or any material that you can present. Also the advanced search tool will enable you to choose students based on their profile.
Pre and Post Event Promotions
4 weeks before and 4 weeks after the event for the outstanding engagement with the students and to experience high conversion.
Also the Virtual Fair will remain open for a further four weeks. During this time, students can access your online booth, download brochures, watch videos, and contact you. You will receive the daily report and alerts on the activity.
Real time and Post event analytics for better result and better understanding your product positioning in the Indian Subcontinent.
Let’s summarise your entire experience
Before the FAIR
- Design a virtual booth that matches and enhances your brand
- Upload your brochures, videos and VOICE bites for welcome, introduction and thanking the students
- Select the student nationalities you wish not to appear to
- We will train you 2 days before the event on 2nd May on how to effectively use the technology during the fair
During the FAIR
- Auto matching in order to be found by students according to Subject, Level, Budget and Interest preferences
- View detailed profiles with Interest and eligibility Matrix of the student visiting your booth
- Have one-on-one video conversation with students
- Share any documents or videos, which are not listed on public profile
After the FAIR
- Access detailed Report of the activity during the FAIR
- Receive contact details of all the students who participated in the FAIR
- Use Smart filters to connect to potential students who have a match to your courses and you could not meet them due to limitation of time