Stephen Business School is an educational institution set up since March 2017 with the primary objective to give quality education to both school leavers and professionals. In a sector where major players are already very active and fast growing, Stephen Business School aims to bond and engage with its target segment by providing high quality courses at affordable prices.
Why Stephen Business School?
- All courses are approved by MQA (Mauritius Qualification Authority)
- International Level Certification at most affordable price
- Close collaboration with Industry leaders
- Courses are industry driven increasing the employability of the students
- PATHWAY to other countries after completion of 2 years of Advanced Diploma's
- INTERNSHIPS options with Hospitality courses within an island as well as in other countries.
- ATTRACTIVE Commissions for Associates.
Why study in Mauritius?
- Low cost of study as compared to other countries
- No Visa Interview for Study Visa
- Part Time work allowed for maximum 20 hrs per week
- Fee has to be paid AFTER obtaining visa
- High Quality of Education
- Country is blend with different cultures
- Graduates gain professional qualification that are recognized and respected worldwide
- Home to multinational companies from several industries which makes easier for students to land with good opportunity to start their career
- Advanced Diploma in Business with Marketing (SQA)
- Advanced Diploma in Business with Human Resource Management (SQA)
- Advanced Diploma in Business with Accounting (SQA)
- Advanced Certificate in Hospitality (SQA)
- Advanced Diploma in Hospitality (SQA)
- Advanced Diploma in Hospitality (IES - France)
- Advanced Diploma in Wellness and Spa (IES - France).
Awarding Body (SQA)
The Scottish Qualifications Authority is the executive non-departmental public body of the Scottish Government responsible for accrediting educational awards. An SQA Advanced Diploma is equivalent to the first two years of degree and is recognized route into year 2 and year 3 of a related degree program at home or overseas.
The SQA has over 100 years’ experience in developing qualifications and qualifications systems, and over 20 years’ experience of working internationally in partnership with schools, colleges, universities, employers, training organizations, industry professionals, professional bodies, and governments.
Successful graduates can study at universities around the world, including in the UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand.
SBS conferred as outstanding business school.