Ganpat University is one of the most trusted Not-for-Profit State Private University established by the Government of Gujarat and approved under section 2(f) by the University Grants Commission (UGC). In recognition of its contribution to the Higher Education in ashort period of time, the University has been listed among India’s Top 200 Universities in NIRF India Rankings 2017 by Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India and ranked among Top 15 Private Universities in India in India’s Best Universities Survey 2017 by India Today.
skills to the students through successfully implemented Industry-Oriented EducationModel supported by strong industry connect and active collaborations. Visit www.ganpatuniversity.ac.in for more information.
The University is among very few higher education providers in the nation, which has taken several notable initiatives for creating uniquelearning opportunities as well as rooting critical skills to the students through successfully implemented Industry-Oriented EducationModel supported by strong industry connect and active collaborations. Some of such programs are B.Tech in Marine Engineering (approved by DGS), M.Sc. in Mobile Applications, M.Tech in Embedded Systems and VLSI Technology in collaboration with eInfochips, MBA in Pharmaceuticals Management, BBA & MBA in Capital Markets in association with National Stock Exchange, B.Tech program in Cloud Based Applications, Mobile Applications, and Big Data & Analytics in collaboration with IBM and several such initiatives across its area of operations to prepare relevant manpower for industries growing worldwide. In furtherance, kindly note that the University has been among those few Universities in the State who could successfully implement Industry-Oriented education model with live collaborations.
- Created as a Not-for-Profit State Private University through enactment of Gujarat State Act. No. 19 of 2005
- Recognized by University Grants Commission under Section 2(f) of UGC Act, 1956
- Permanent Member of Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi
- Member of The Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU), UK
- Recipient of Indira Priyadarshini Vriksha Mitra Award by Ministry of Environment and Forests, Govt. of India in 2004
- Most diversified PG Programs in Management discipline in Gujarat
- The Campus houses the best Polytechnic college of Gujarat
- Only University in Gujarat, offering B. Tech. in Marine Engineering as approved by Directorate General of Shipping, Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India
- Only University in Gujarat offering B. Tech. (CSE) in active collaboration with IBM
- Listed among India’s Top 200 Universities in NIRF India Rankings 2017 by Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India
- Ranked among Top 15 Private Universities in India in India’s Best Universities Survey 2017 by India Today Magazine.
As a recognition of the dedicated efforts put by the University, it has been bestowed with these awards in recent time (in ascending order):
- Awarded a Public Choice Award under Interface between Industry - Academia Category for the project Industry Academia Association for Preparing Industry Ready Employable Skilled Manpower and Promotion in the 4th World Education Summit - 2014 held on 07-08 August 2014 at Hotel Eros, New Delhi.
- S. K. Patel College of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (SKPCPER) has been awarded "Education Leadership Award - 2014” in the Devang Mehta Business School Awards - 2014 held on 15th November 2014 at Hotel Taj Lands End, Mumbai.
- Awarded as the 'Best Private University Overall in Western India' by ASSOCHAM (Associated Chamber of Commerce and Industry) and The Education Post in Education Excellence Awards - 2014 held on 8th December 2014 at Hotel Silver Cloud, Ahmedabad.
- Centre for Management Studies, Ganpat University (GNU-CMS) has been awarded for the category "Innovation in Building Academic and Industry Interface” in the 7th DNA Innovative B-School Awards (2015) held on 18th February 2015 at Hotel Taj Lands End, Mumbai.
- Bestowed a Diamond Award under the category ‘Best Industry-Academia Initiative by Academic Institute’ to eiTRA - Ganpat University in the 8th GESIA Annual Awards - 2015 held on 13th March 2015 at Ahmedabad as a recognition of an active association of Ganpat University with eInfochips
- Awarded as the 'Best Educational Group (Infrastructure & Facilities)' in 8th DNA Innovative Education Excellence Awards (2016) held on 18th February 2016 at Hotel Taj Lands End, Mumbai.
- Bestowed an ‘Outstanding Student Services’ award by the IndUs Foundation in Indo-American Education Summit 2016 held on 26th September 2016 at Ahmedabad.
- Awarded for the category 'Best Initiative in Vocational and Skill Training' in ABP National Education Awards (8th Edition) on 6th July 2017