|Location||Jeli, Malaysia||Funding Type||Public|
|No of Students||10442||Establishment||University|
|Founded In||2006||Estimated Cost of Living||NA|
|Address||UMK KAMPUS JELI - 17600 Jeli, Kelantan|
UMK is a public university in the Malaysia's state of Kelantan. Established in 2006, UMK is an entrepreneurial university that offers various academic courses throughout its 9 faculties.
Why come to UMK?
1. UMK tuition fees are cheaper and affordable as compared to other institutions.
2. The cost of living in Kelantan low to average.
3. UMK’s English language requirement is flexible, come first and fulfil later.
4. UMK offers a dynamic lifestyle, as from UMK City Campus, you can go to the nearest shopping malls, from UMK Bachok Campus, you can go to the tropical Perhentian Islands and from UMK Jeli Campus, you can go hiking at the nearby tropical hills.
5. As a public university, UMK offers quality and accredited academic programs
Fields of study and levels of programs that we are offering
1. Agriculture & Forestry
2. Applied Sciences
3. Arts, Design & Architecture
4. Business & Management
5. Education & Training
6. Environmental Studies & Earth Sciences
7. Hospitality, Leisure & Sports
9. Social Sciences
UMK offers various academic programs under the themes in different levels from Bachelor, Master to Doctor of Philosophy.
To those who prefer coursework postgraduate programs, UMK offers Master of Business Administration, Master of Business Communication, Master of Islamic Finance, Master of Entrepreneurship, Master of Innovation, and Design and Doctor of Business Administration.
UMK offers lower and affordable tuition fees. The tuition fee is roughly less than USD8000 for bachelor, less that USD5000 for Master and roughly USD5000 for PhD.
The admission requirement is pretty standard to ensure great quality and prospective students can explore the university website at http://www.umk.edu.my/en/.