|Location||Toronto, Canada||Funding Type||Private|
|No of Students||100||Establishment||HE Institution / College|
|Founded In||1996||Estimated Cost of Living||NA|
|Address||67 Yonge Street, 4th floor|
Premed Program- direct acceptance into medical & other health care schools- 92 credit (see Courses subpage)
10 REASONS TO CHOOSE OUR PRE-MED / POSTBACCALAUREATE PROGRAM WITH DIRECT ACCEPTANCE INTO MEDICAL AND OTHER HEALTH CARE SCHOOLS????
1. 100% acceptance in medical and pharmacy schools in 2015-2017- Direct acceptance into medical and other health care schools with no qualifying exams
2. Over 110 partner medical, dental, pharmacy, optometry, vet and other health care schools in Canada, USA, and worldwide?
3. $ 1,834,557 in scholarships in 2015-2017 from partner schools; financial aid and scholarships are offered by our partner schools
4. Rigorous and flexible academic program and transformative learning opportunities result in our students’ astounding success in obtaining top positions in Canada and around the world in their chosen fields.
5. Passionate faculty holding PhDs and MDs from leading North American universities prepare students to succeed in their medical school journey. We have a low student-to faculty ration.
6. State-of-the-art facilities in downtown Toronto in one of its finest heritage buildings offers a comprehensive learning environment.Vibrant student life, with a great array of clubs and student-led activities.
7. Unparalleled residency matching support offered through 40 biomedical international projects and residency courses with the best instructors in Canada.We provide superior career advice, mentorship and networking opportunities and are there for you every step of the way!
8. Personalized student support from course selection to residency advising.
9. We created a unique, dynamic atmosphere where passionate educators work closely with our students in a supportive environment filled with enthusiasm.
10. Affordable fees and accelerated program allow our students a quality education without the burden of excessive loans.