Pearson is the world leader in education publishing and related services outside North America. Their portfolio includes innovative textbooks, digital learning solutions, online testing and assessment, professional development and a suite of integrated services. Their education business combines 150 years of experience in publishing with the latest learning technology and online support. They provide education and assessment services in more than 70 countries, and their courses and resources are available in print, online and through multi-lingual packages. They aim to help people flourish in their lives through learning and are addressing the trends around the world that are helping or challenging that goal.
Collaborational Impact for Pearson Centres
Starting May 2014, UniAgents provides all Pearson Centres a FREE Featured account (Pearson Sponsored) worth an estimated annual subscription cost of 2000 USD.
This tool will grant access to a variety of International Students and Consultants as well as help you identify new channels of student recruitment in a streamlined fashion.
How we can help?
- Appointing education representatives
- Automating student recruitment process
- Keeping track of agent's activities
- Achieving intake recruitment targets
- Access to 9000+ Agents from over 108 Countries
- Receive interests from Students and Agents globally
- Operating in accordance with Immigration/Border Agencies
- Ensuring 100% transparency