Established in 1983 to address Asia’s need for IT expertise, Informatics Academy has transformed through the years into a centre of excellence in higher learning. By offering diplomas and degrees in various disciplines, we equip our students with relevant skills and knowledge to be leaders in the marketplace.
Being a student-centric institute, Informatics Academy has moved its campus to the heart of Singapore. Based in the National Library Building at Victoria Street, our new city campus makes commuting easy for our students and is fully equipped with the latest teaching equipment; to offer a better learning experience for our students. This includes state-of-the- art classrooms and computer labs fitted with smart boards so our students can study in the most conducive environment, while staying abreast with the current trend in technology.
Having a strong global presence, Informatics Academy collaborates with foreign universities and institutions in the United Kingdom to provide more academic opportunities for our students. Here at Informatics, we value our students’ experience during their time with us. That is why we constantly have different student engagement events planned for our students, to enhance their holistic experience and help them integrate into a vibrant cross-cultural learning environment.
A few more reasons why students should choose to study at Informatics Academy
- Its city campus is conveniently located in Singapore’s iconic National Library Building, the campus enjoys a panoramic view of the island of Singapore
- 80% of its graduates were found to be in employment 6 months upon graduation (2016 Graduate Employment Survey)
- Students can make friends from different cultures and nationalities
- Students can sharpen their leadership skills with the School’s student council and interest groups
- Students can attain internationally recognised qualifications awarded by Oxford Brookes University and NCC Education
- Students can take charge of their future with work-ready qualifications and skills
- Students will get more out of their education with Informatics’ inter-disciplinary studies modules
- Holistic student support services help students make the most of their study experience
- Students will be part of a global alumni network comprising more than 57,000 graduates Study Options By offering diplomas and degrees in various disciplines, Informatics equips students with relevant skills and knowledge to be leaders in the marketplace.
- Its classrooms and computer labs are equipped with the latest teaching equipment
Informatics Academy Achieves EduTrust Award Certification Informatics Academy is pleased to announce that we have successfully obtained the 4-year EduTrust Award Certification (5 December 2016 to 4 December 2020) after having achieved satisfactory to commendable performance in key areas of management and the provision of educational services, in our latest renewal of the Edutrust certification. The voluntary EduTrust Certification Scheme administered by the Committee for Private Education (CPE) is part of SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) for private education institutions (PEIs) in Singapore.
It assesses PEIs across six criteria:
- Management Commitment and Responsibilities,
- Corporate Governance and Administration,
- External Recruitment Agents,
- Student Protection and Support Services,
- Academic Processes and Assessment of Students and
- Quality Assurance, Monitoring and Results.
The Management Team would like to thank all who have contributed to this achievement as the journey to obtaining the 4-year EduTrust award again would not have been possible without the dedication and commitment of our staff as well as the support from our students and partners. This is a significant milestone and marks the start of a new chapter in our 33 years' history in providing quality education and training services worldwide. We will continue to evolve with the dynamic education landscape here in Singapore as well as internationally to continue educating and training global citizens to be effective and competent contributors to society via our suite of academic and training programmes.