Australian National Institute of Management & Technology (ANIMT) specialises in quality training and education in business and management stream. At ANIMT, we maintain close professional links to many industries within Australia to ensure our training is at the leading edge of industry developments for a successful career. At ANIMT, our mission is to deliver quality education that will equip our students with required knowledge and skill set to embark into the current workforce. In recognition of this mission, our objectives are:
● People. We strive to attract, recruit and retain talented, competent and committed people. We promote excellent performance through leadership and professional
● Safety and equality. We are committed to providing an environment which is safe, equitable and which promotes a confident and productive training and assessment environment.
● Integrity and ethics. We conduct ourselves in accordance with shared and agreed standards of behaviour which holds ethical conduct and integrity as our highest priorities.
● Quality committed. We aspire to deliver consistent, high-quality services and apply quality systems which support training and assessment excellence.
● Student centred. We thrive on providing training and assessment that is student centred and which supports life long learning. We respect our clients and striveto attract them time after time through high-quality training and assessment experiences.
● Industry engagement. We recognise the value of industry engagement as the driving force in shaping our training and assessment strategies. We deliver training and assessment services which are founded on industry needs and expectations.
Australian National Institute of Management and Technology (ANIMT) is traded under Training Organisation NSW Pty. Ltd. Training Organisation NSW Pty Ltd has been in the vocational education industry since April 2015, with a commitment to provide educational services in a professional and supportive environment to students on a path to achieve their goals and aspirations. Training Organisation NSW is an Australian Registered Training Organisation (RTO) operating under the National Vocational Education and Training (VET) Quality Framework.
This is a regulated framework which is administered by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA). Registration details of Training Organisation NSW can be located on the National Register for VET.
Training Organisation NSW delivers Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) qualifications which are drawn from Australian National Training Packages and recognised within Australia and internationally. National training Package qualification are developed by Industry Skills Councils in consultation with industry bodies, regulators, training providers and other stakeholders.
ANIMT has had success in collaborating with other Higher Education institutions and Universities. Currently, ANIMT has articulation with University of Southern Queensland (USQ).