Once students have completed the BSB50620 – Diploma of Marketing and Communication, they will be able to seek employment as a professional in marketing and communication.
Entry to this qualification is limited to those who:
Have completed BSB42415 Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication
Have completed the following units (or equivalent competencies): BSBCMM411 Make presentations; BSBCRT412 Articulate, present and debate ideas; BSBMKG433 Undertake marketing activities; BSBMKG435 Analyse consumer behaviour; BSBMKG439 Develop and apply knowledge of communications industry; and BSBWRT411 Write complex documents. Equivalent competencies are predecessors to these units, which have been mapped as equivalent.
Have two years equivalent full-time relevant work experience.
For enrolment in this course at Albright Institute a student must:
- Be 18 years of age at the time of commencement of the course
- Have successful completion of Australian Equivalent Year 12 qualification
- Have a valid IELTS score of 5.5 or PTE score of 42 or its equivalent (Completed a minimum 12-Week General English Course of Upper-Intermediate Level)- Within the last 2 Calendar Years
Completed Australian Qualification minimum AQF Level 4 (Certificate 4) or Australian Senior Secondary Certificate of Education- Within the last 2 Calendar Years
- Complete the Albright Language, Literacy & Numeracy (LLN) test
- Have a valid Student Visa status which allows them to study in Australia in Vocational levels for international student
- Have basic computer and MS Office skills (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Satisfy Pre-Training Review (PTR) Assessment requirement
Prior to undertaking BSB0620 Diploma of Marketing and Communication, students are strongly recommended to complete BSB40820 Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication.